We invite you to join us for our 11AM Sunday worship service as we study God’s Word together. Our midweek, Wednesday night, service begins at 7PM and is a wonderful time of praise, prayer, and preaching. We do take the health and wellbeing of our members, regular attenders, and guests seriously. We ask that all those who participate in our services adhere to the following COVID protocol:
1. Please practice social distancing upon arriving on the church property. This includes the parking lot, church entrance and lobby as well as the auditorium itself.
2. Please enter through the main front church doors. The education building will remain closed with the exception of the nursery/toddler classes, and the side doors of the church office lobby are designated for handicap entrance only.
3. Please sit as family units in the auditorium. We will only be utilizing every other pew for social distancing purposes. The rows that are closed will be clearly marked. Thank you for adhering the signs.
4. Please do not pick up a hymnal. Our songs will be sung with the aid of the projection system. Also, the offering plates will not be passed but rather placed at the entrances and exits for your use.
5. If you are ill (fever, cough, cold, sneezing, etc.), we will kindly ask you not to attend the indoor service out of deference to others. If you are elderly with an underlying health concern, we would advise you to consider wisely the potential risk of exposure in attending. No one is obligated to be in the service, but neither will anyone be turned away.
6. If you feel better protected by wearing a face mask, that is perfectly acceptable, but a mask is not required to attend the service.
7. We will continue transmitting our service live on FM 87.9 for those who would prefer to remain in their vehicles in the church parking lot.
8. At the conclusion of the service, please use the exits at the front of the auditorium (piano and organ sides). We will further ask that any extended fellowship time be done outdoors and at a proper social distance.
We look forward with great anticipation to seeing you in one of our services soon. Have a safe and wonderful week, and we will see you on Sunday!
Warmly in Christ,
To submit a new prayer request please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church and leave a message. We will update the prayer list periodically.
Levi & Virginia Barney
W. H. Blackwelder
Jimmie Nell Davis
Kelly Gilliand & Family
Deborah Knight Grimes
Jim Johnson Family
Rae Myers Family
Lance & Gail Perrell
Dave & Carol Richards
Mary Ann Swisher
Vacation Bible School (June 13th- 16th)